Please review these recommendations for minimizing exposure to Coronavirus, flu, and other illnesses:
- The County recommends individuals not wear masks for prevention. Only specific medical grade masks are effective and they are only available to public safety personnel from their respective agencies.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, your sleeve, or your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using standard cleaning practices.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you are sick, stay home except to get medical care.