|7772 Landover Rd.| Washington, Washington DC|
The RA position handles registration duties for all Section events as well as assisting with related financial tasks. The RA’s workflow is coordinated by the Sr. Finance Assistant (SFA). This position report to the Manager, Sections Finance (MSF).
Primary Job Accountabilities:
- Handles registration processing and related matters received by the Sections Office and responds to requests for section program information via telephone, e-mail and on-site. Researches registration information in the Bar’s membership database.
- Ensures that events are available on-line for registration and deactivates events when registration for an event is closed
- Handles event set-up and changes in ClearVantage (CV) using templates and information supplied by the events team
- Provides back-up support to the SFA to include: notifying registrants of event cancellations and communicating registration counts to volunteers, assisting with special mailings, preparing tent cards and inputting section program information.
- Monitors attendance numbers for all section programs and events to provide the Sections Events Team with information to determine whether adjustments in logistical arrangements are needed and when events should be closed to registration
- Handles correspondence and communications